Congratulations Class of 2021
|SPRING 2020||COMMENCEMENT BOOK||GRADFEST||IMPORTANT DATES||CONTACT US|
2021 GRAD WALK
Thursday, May 13, 2021 | Time: 8:30am
Duncan Theatre | Lake Worth Campus (Campus Map & Directions)
Attendance Information (Reservations for time slots are now closed)
- Each time slot runs for 15 minutes, and there are only three time slots per hour to allow staff time to clean the venue every hour.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your 15-minute time slot.
- If you arrive late, you may be asked to wait for an available time slot
#PBSCGrad on Instagram and Twitter
Every graduate may bring up to 4 guests with them inside the event venue. Once a graduate and their guests have checked in at the registration table, they must remain together as a pod throughout the event. A person of any age, including infants, is considered a guest.
Cap & Gown Required
- Cap & Gown pickup: April 26, 2021 through May 10, 2021 (Shipment of cap and gowns is delayed for a few
- Since the delivery of cap and gowns are delayed, students can wait for the week of May 3rd.
- There is no online pre-ordering at this time. Cap and gowns are only available at your local campus bookstore.
- Cap and gowns are $57 plus tax for the bundle.
- Facial coverings are required in all indoor and outdoor spaces on campus.
- Graduates and guests must follow all staff instructions during the event.
- If you have any A.D.A. needs, please contact the Center for Student Accessibility
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is this a full commencement program?
No, this is just a photo opportunity for graduates to have a picture with the President as well as an individual or family photo with your full cap and gown.
If you are a summer graduate with 6 or less credits, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest in participating.
Are tickets required?
No, you will need to RSVP for a time slot with the maximum of 4 guest.
Am I the only person in my time slot?
No. There will be up to 40 students in each time slot so it is important that you arrive at least 5 minutes before you reserved time.
I missed the RSVP deadline. Can I still attend?
No. Due to COVID, it is extremely important that we account for all individuals who will attend, so that we can plan according to Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
I did not receive a commencement invite and I believe I should be a potential graduate.
If you did not receive a commencement invite to your student email, please reach out to an advisor to ensure you are not missing a requirement for your degree program.
Students who do not RSVP prior to the deadline will not be able to attend.
Panther Pride Cord
This honorary cord signifies your pride as an alumnus and a lifelong PBSC Panther!
In honor of your graduation, we invite the Class of 2021 to make a gift of $20.21 and receive your Panther Pride Cord to be worn at Grad Walk.
Graduation Office | E-mail: email@example.com