How Can I Get Involved?
...Volunteer as an Usher
- The Ushering Staff is an all volunteer team, led by a House Manager employed by the theatre.
- Our ushers take tickets, assist patrons with seating and are the public face of the Eissey Campus Theatre.
- Training sessions are held several times a year.
If you're interested in becoming an usher, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 561-207-5903 or e-mail Volunteers for further information.
For more information on what it takes to be an usher, please review our Usher Training Manual.
...Make a Donation
Support your community's theatre and keep the curtain rising! All donations support
programming, artist hospitality & lodging, state-of-the-art equipment, renovations
to enhance your theatre experience, volunteer recognition events and other special
needs that cannot be met by Palm Beach State College. Listed below you'll find plenty
of donation options.
All donations are 100% tax deductible and will be matched 66% by the State of Florida.
Become a MEMBER of the Palm Beach State College Theatres - $100 and up
For as little as $100 annually, you will receive fantastic benefits as a member of all of the Palm Beach State College Theatres. Download the Membership Form and become part of the Palm Beach State College Theatre Family!
* Access to seating prior to public sale
* Recognition in season program
* Seat Selection
* Waiver of Lost Ticket fees
* Reciprocal Benefits at all Palm Beach State College Theatres (Duncan Theatre, Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center & Eissey Campus Theatre)
Take-a-Seat, Take-a-Bow Endowment Fund Donation ** - $1000 and up
* A plaque with the name of your choice is placed permanently on a seat in the theatre
* You will be recognized on the Take-a-Seat Display in the lobby and in the season program
Wall of Honor Endowment Fund Donation ** - $5000 and up
* A plaque with the name of your choice is placed permanently on our Wall of Honor in the lobby.
* You will be recognized on the in the season program
Planned Giving - Please contact the Palm Beach State Foundation at 561-868-3450 for details
**Donations may be made in multiple installments but must be given within the calendar
...Become a Show Sponsor - $5,000
As a show sponsor you receive:
* Complimentary tickets to the show
* Your name or logo on all advertising materials
* Recognition in the program
* Recognition on the lobby sponsor sign
* Recognition on the lobby and theatre display monitors
* The satisfaction that you have helped bring the arts to your community
HOW DO I DONATE...
For more information or to receive a brochure and donation envelope,
contact the Theatre Director at 561-207-5905
OR send an inquiry by e-mail to Theatre Director OR pay with a credit card at the Palm Beach State College Foundation's secure site-
Be sure to direct your donation to the Eissey Campus Theatre!