What is a PantherCard?
One card. Many uses.
- Student / Staff ID / Library Card
- Printing / Copying (Student and Faculty/Staff)
- Access to College Wellness Centers
- Access to Media Technology Labs
- Access to Student Learning Centers (SLC Labs)
- Purchases at Follett Bookstores
- Purchases at College Cafeterias
- Purchases at College Dunkin Donuts locations
- Discounts at local merchants
- Purchases from campus snack and beverage vending machines
PantherCard Stations are located at each Palm Beach State College campus. To obtain your PantherCard, simply visit one of these locations during normal business hours with an appropriate form of ID*.
- Lake Worth - Follett Bookstore or PantherCard Office (DW 102)
- Palm Beach Gardens - Follett Bookstore (BR Building)
- Boca Raton - Follett Bookstore (BK Building)
- Belle Glade - Security Office
- Loxahatchee Groves – Security Office
*Please note - you will not be issued a PantherCard without valid photo identification.
Office Hours, Location & Contact Info
Fall/Spring Office Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00pm
Summer Office Hours (May 9 - August 12)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
In the event the office is unattended, call the office and leave a detailed voice mail message including your name, phone number, and description of the problem. Questions and concerns may also be reported by email. All College holidays are observed.
Address & Contact Info
4200 Congress Ave.
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Phone: (561) 868-3567 or (561) 868-3331
Fax: (561) 868-3859
Office LocationLake Worth campus - room DW 102