- Student / Staff ID / Library Card
- Printing / Copying (Student and Faculty/Staff)
- Access to College Wellness Centers
- Access to Media Technology Labs
- Access to Student Learning Centers (SLC Labs)
- Purchases at Follett Bookstores
- Purchases at College Cafeterias
- Purchases at College Dunkin Donuts locations
- Discounts at local merchants
- Purchases from campus snack and beverage vending machines
We're on Facebook!
Please use the online photo upload option and your card will be mailed to your home address.
PantherCard Stations are located at each Palm Beach State College campus. To obtain your PantherCard, simply visit one of these locations during normal business hours with an appropriate form of ID*.
- LAKE WORTH
Mon. & Wed.: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues. & Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri.: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- LAKE WORTH
PantherCard Office (DW 102)
PantherCards not available
- PALM BEACH GARDENS
Follett Bookstore (BR Building)
Mon. & Wed.: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues. & Thurs.: 8 - 10:30 a.m. & 1 - 6 p.m.
Fri.: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- BOCA RATON
Follett Bookstore (BK Building)
PantherCard available during limited days/hours:
Wednesday, Sept. 29: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- BELLE GLADE
- LOXAHATCHEE GROVES
*Please note - you will not be issued a PantherCard without valid photo identification.
Due to COVID-19 our offices are currently operating virtually. We will respond to emails and voicemails as quickly as possible.
Fall/Spring Office Hours
- Mon. - Fri.: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
In the event the office is unattended, call the office and leave a detailed voice mail message including your name, phone number, student ID number and description of the problem. Questions and concerns may also be reported by email. All College holidays are observed.