|COLLEGECENTRAL.COM||STUDENTS||EMPLOYERS||ALUMNI||MENTORS||INTERNSHIPS||EVENTS & FAIRS||CONTACT US||CAREER HOME|
CollegeCentral.com is here for Palm Beach State College Alumni
The Career Center offers career advising for college graduates. Alumni services include career guidance, career assessments, job search skills, resume writing, interview preparation. Join CollegeCentral.com now and enjoy all of the benefits of being a PBSC alumni.
Graduates of Palm Beach State College - College degrees and certificate programs.
- Former students who complete an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or a certificate lasting more than six (6) months are eligible for lifetime access to the Career Centers services.
- Former students completing certificate programs lasting six (6) months or less receive Career Center services for one year following receipt of the certificate. After one year, enrollment in another Palm Beach State course or program is needed to receive services.
Make an appointment:
Schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor.
Explore Self and Careers
- List the Programs of study at PBSC
- Match majors to careers (FSU)
- What can I do with this major (FAU)?
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Career One Stop
- Employ Florida
- Find a Career Mentor
Job search resources