|COLLEGECENTRAL.COM||STUDENTS||EMPLOYERS||ALUMNI||MENTORS||INTERNSHIPS||EVENTS & FAIRS||CONTACT US||CAREER HOME|
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
3 Sessions available: 10 AM to 12 PM | 2 PM to 4 PM or Both
Steps for Employers to participate
1. Register your company in CollegeCentral.com (if you don't already have a profile)
2. Are you interested in participating in the Fair?
3. We will send you a link to register for the fair contigent on your profile getting approved from CollegeCentral.com
4. Prepare a Zoom meeting that does not require registration, it may include a passcode.
5. Complete our RSVP form from the link in the email and add the Zoom link when it is requested in the form.
6. Contact Us with questions
PBSC has partnered with CollegeCentral.com
3 Ways to Partner with the Palm Beach State College Career Center:
1. Recruit on Campus
- Job & Internship Fairs
- To schedule a 1-hour virtual information session, email the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Career Events
Employers can showcase hiring needs and build their brand with students. Don't miss any of our events, visit our events page to learn about upcoming opportunities.
3. Become a Career Mentor
You can make a significant contribution to the career development of Palm Beach State
There are a variety of ways in which a Career Mentor can enrich the career planning and job hunting efforts of our students and alumni, such as:
- Providing students with “real life” career information about your job and field;
- Giving job search advice to students and alumni;
- Helping a student obtain an internship at your organization;
- Enriching the career services at Palm Beach State College by providing information about your employer and supporting your organization’s recruitment of graduates.
If you are willing to serve, and we hope you will, please register to become a mentor.
Visit our policies page to get information on:
- On Campus Recruiting Policies
- Job posting policies
- Third Party Policies