Federal Work-Study Program
|CCP | CCC | ATC||FINANCIAL LITERACY||BOOKSTORE & DISBURSEMENT DATES||FORMS||SCHOLARSHIPS|
|STUDENT LOANS||VERIFICATION||WORKSTUDY JOBS||COLLEGE AFFORDABILITY||POLICIES|
|RESOURCES||FAFSA WORKSHOPS||HOW TO VIDEOS||CONTACT US||RATE US|
About the Program
- The Federal Work-Study Program has approximately 250 students who are employed on campus each year.
- This is an opportunity for students to earn a portion of their college expenses through on-campus part-time employment.
- This is funded through the Federal Work-Study Program and the Florida Work Experience Program.
- Funding is awarded depending on the student's need (determined by the FAFSA application).
- In order to be considered for work study you must complete the FAFSA application and indicate on question No. 28 that you would like to be considered for work study.
- Both on and off campus opportunities are available to PBSC students only.
This means you are interested in part-time employment as part of your financial assistance.
This program encourages community service work and work related to each student's course of study by enhancing skills already acquired and by providing the opportunity to learn new skills while employed on campus or in a community service role.
The current Palm Beach State College wage is $8.65, but the amount may be higher depending on the type of work and the skills required.
For more information please visit the Federal Student Aid Webpage
Candidates (Current PBSC Student)
- You must be a Palm Beach State College student to apply for a student employment position.
- Log into Workday. In the Workday global search bar at the top of your homepage, type find jobs, and click on Find Jobs – Student Jobs Report when it appears.
- In the search bar within this report, type student employment, and press enter.
- Click on the returned result entitled Student Employment in blue text.
- Must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program that is financial aid approved
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credits pertaining to degree or certificate
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
Please Note: Each student will be contacted directly by the interested department accordingly.
* Program funds are limited