Skip to the main content
< Back

Forms and Links

Here are the forms you may need and useful websites to help you reach your goals.


Form 22-1990:  To be used by first time applicants only. To use this form, you must be a veteran who has served as either active duty, or reserve, or the national guards.

Form 22-1995:  To be used by veterans in order to update benefits/files if not current.

Form 22-5490:  To be used by dependents of veterans (spouse/child) when applying for benefits the first time. You may be asked for legitimate proof such as marriage certificate, or birth certificate, and veteran’s discharge form.

Form 22-5495:  To be used by dependents (spouse/child) to update files if not current.

Veteran's Certification Request:  To be used by students every term in order to be certified for VA benefits. Veteran’s Certification Request form must be complete and turn in to school certifying official.

Deferment Form:  To be used by students who are qualified for tuition deferment according to the terms and conditions.

Attendance Form:  To be used by students who are enrolled in non-degree programs such as PSAV certificates, law enforcement, etc. You must turn in an attendance form every month for each class that you are enrolled in.

Out-of-State Tuition Form

Purple Heart Scholarship Form

Scholarships for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans (CSDDV)

Form 22-1990e Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits

Form 22-1990R Application for Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)


Department of Veterans Affairs

GI Bill®:  Log onto the GI BILL website to read more about benefits. Every veteran applying for VA benefits should be familiar with this website. Please visit the GI BILL official website periodically for more updates.

eBenefits:  Go to Ebenefits to get your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, DD214, and military records. It is suggested that you submit a new certificate of eligibility with your Veteran Certification Request Form.

W.A.V.E - Web Automated Verification of Enrollment:  CH 30 and CH 1606 need to verify enrollment each month with the VA. Please use to link to verify your enrollment.

JST - Joint Services Transcript

Air University (AU):  Your military transcripts are required.  Please request these transcripts when you can.  If you are prior Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy, go to the JST website. If you are Air Force, go to the Air University link.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment:  You should also determine any benefits to which you are entitled under Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E, chapter 31).

Education Dollars for Duty:  Visit this site to access Florida National Guard Tuition Assistance Program.

GoArmyEd:  Visit this site to access U.S. Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program for Army and Army National Guard.

Campus Certifying Officials:  If you have questions regarding GI-BILL benefits, you can submit your questions via e-mail to your PBSC campus Certifying Official for faster response.




GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at

Print page