Members & Schedules
|Submission Deadline (Curriculum Action request must be submitted by this date to be eligible for inclusion in the meeting agenda)||Meeting Date||Meeting Time|
Submission deadline for new or revised programs for inclusion in the 2023-2024 Catalog
Submission deadline for new or revised courses for inclusion in the 2023-2024 Catalog
Curriculum Meeting Locations
Until otherwise directed, the Curriculum Committee meetings will be held via Microsoft Teams. Members of the college community are welcome to observe the proceedings. Please contact Academic Services for meeting link.
Curriculum actions will only be posted to a Curriculum Committee agenda once ALL required documents and approvals are received.
District Board of Trustees (DBOT) review process
- New and deleted programs must be approved by the DBOT.
- New programs may not be advertised or offered for enrollment until they have been approved by the DBOT.
- All DBOT meeting agenda items not submitted by noted deadlines will be moved to the next scheduled Board meeting.
- For DBOT items that need approval by a certain date, please submit for the Board's review two (2) meetings before the month the items must be executed. DBOT Meeting Schedule
Deadlines will be strictly enforced and any exceptions must be approved by your manager and presented to President's Cabinet. Please allow adequate time for this approval process.
All new course fees are reviewed once per year. New course fees are to be publicly noticed twenty-eight (28) days prior to undergoing DBOT review. Excluding: Medical Accident and Liability fees and Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE) fees
- January - Fee change submission deadline
- June - Annual update of tuition and fees (aligned with tuition)
- Spring Term - New and changed fees become effective
|Faculty Members||Area (Year)||Pathway||Campus|
|Dr. Juliett Tracey, Chair||Business (5)||Business||LW|
|Dr. Angela Adame-Smith||Psychology/Social Sciences (2)||Education, Human Services, Social & Behavioral Science||BR|
|Gilberto Castaneda||Mathematics (2)||Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)||BG|
|Dr. Stephen Frishman||Speech/Communications (1)||Arts, Communication, Design & Humanities||BR|
|Dr. Sabrina Greenwell||Education (2)||Education, Human Services, Social & Behavioral Science||LW|
|Scott Hammond||Computer Science (2)||STEM||LW|
|Traci Kirby||Nursing (1)||Health Sciences||Lw|
|Olimpia Lukacs||Mathematics (1)||STEM||BR|
|Marcie Pachter||Speech/Communications (2)||Arts, Communication, Design & Humanities||LW|
|David Rivera||EMS (2)||Public Safety||LW|
|Ronald Widdoss||Trade & Industry (1)||Industry, Manufacturing, Construction & Transportation||LW|
|Lauren Zatto||Mathematics (1)||STEM||PBG|
- Julie Sivigny, Dean, Curriculum - District (Non-voting)
- Teresa Armas, Financial Aid Clock Hour Manager
- Kenneth Badaracco, Campus Registrar - PBG
- Santrel Carries, Associate Registrar Senior
- Jyrece McClendon, Interim Dean - PBG
- Dr. Kathleen Karran-McCoy, Dean Student Development
- TBA, Academic Curriculum Coordinator - (Non-voting)