Faculty & Staff Resources
Holiday Scams and Malware Campaigns
As the holidays approach, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) reminds us to be vigilant of seasonal scams and malware campaigns.
CISA offers these tips to ensure your holidays stay festive:
- Be cautious of unsolicited emails that may contain malicious links or attachments
Learn more about Phishing
- Advertisements may contain infected malware so be selective in what you click on.
- Do your homework before making a donation. Requests from fraudulent charitable organizations can
result in security breaches, identify theft, or financial loss.
More tips from the Federal Trade Commission on donating wisely
- If you believe you are a victim of a scam or malware campaign, consider contacting your bank immediately and change your passwords.
SUCCESS CIRCLE CAMPAIGN 2018
IF YOU DON'T THINK YOUR GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE...THINK AGAIN
WHAT IS SUCCESS CIRCLE?
Success Circle allows each of us an opportunity to impact students, support their dreams and transform their lives by contributing to First Generation Scholarships for students.
3 WAYS TO DONATE
- Payroll Deductions
- Online Credit/Debit Card
- Checks and Money Orders by mail
Ideas to Innovation
Connect to Remote Desktop
Faculty Home Page utility
Staff Home Page utility
College Vehicle Reservation
College Logo Usage Guidelines
Faculty Webpage/Syllabi Resources
Faculty Roster/Grading Directions
Faculty Home Page Utility Help
Student Contact Request (SCORE)
Instructional Support Center
Instructional Design Technology
Learning Outcomes Assessment
Institutional Outcomes & Assessment Revision 2018
Media Tech/Instruc. Services (MTIS)
Faculty Development Online Course
Supplemental Instruction, BR
Health & Safety
Academic & Class Meeting Calendars
Bachelor's Degree Programs
Final Exam Schedule Dates
Institutional Research & Effectiveness
Institute of Teacher Education
Staff & Faculty Development
Staff & Program Dev. Funds (S&PD)
Sabbatical Leave Application
Prof. Teaching & Learning Center (PTLC)
Grants Development Office
Corporate & Continuing Education
Library Learning Resource Center (LLRC)